7.7.10

VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN

 In his latest blog posting, http://kevinrandle.blogspot.com/2010/07/alien-autopsy-poll.html Kevin Randle is outraged that 15% of those of his readers who responded to a poll consider that there is at least some element of truth behind the 'Alien Autopy' film, with 39 of them (7%) thinking it is all perfectly true.

This despite the fact that virtually everyone connected with it, from production to publication, admits that it's a fraud.

Now, to be honest, although I understand Randle's annoyance when he says "I am stunned that so many still believe in this autopsy nonsense", I feel he answers his own questions when he continues "but then, there is no convincing some, regardless of the facts." Indeed, and to many on this side of the fence the same applies to believers in the ETH as much as the AA.
When I read the poll results, I was actually surprised that the 'believer' response was as low as it was, I wouldn't have been surprised if it was in the twenty or thirty percent range. So, as a little bit of fun, I'm putting a poll up on this blog, to see if it replicates Randles' survey. I am well aware that most Magonians will vote 'Yes - it's real' just to wind everyone up, but I will make a probably hopeless request for you to try and be serious!

I'll keep it up until the beginning of August, and we'll see what we'll see, and probably not a lot more.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how much overlap there is between bloggers of Kevin's site and bloggers of the Magonia site, i.e. how many are in both. Probably very few.

    ReplyDelete

MAGONIA RECOMMENDS